Tuesday, December 4, 2012

the day when someone said a small pencil case is wastage of space in her bag

In fact, I got so many things in my mind. Had my temper worsen? attitude changes ? You managed to rage me so easily with just a sentence. Yet , games which I prioritise, does not even rage me even to much extent. I do not really understand why must you say such things to provoke , is it intentional? Now, I find myself lost ,do you? But dun worry , I believe time is the best medicine for both of us. Let us live in the life of just being ourselves. No more changing, no more trying . I get back to enjoy my game, you get back to enjoy spending your money. It's good for us, both of us. I m truly upset with whom I have known and whom you have became.

No comments:

Post a Comment